• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

igcse coordinates science?ppr 6

Reaction score
did any 1 give igcse coordinates science ppr 6? i guess it was okay...how was yours guys?

Reaction score
Hi, I did this on Thursday and found it quite hard, well, I was very pushed for time. And there was so much to draw ! Lots came out crying actually. What did you think? Did you leave out any questions?

Reaction score
e
Hi, I did this on Thursday and found it quite hard, well, I was very pushed for time. And there was so much to draw ! Lots came out crying actually. What did you think? Did you leave out any questions?
even i did it last thrs. even my all friends could not finish it. n some of them left d exam bcz found it hard. i was d only 1 who finished on d time. but even me when i checked d time there was only 30 mint n still i was in 2th que. i wanted to sit n cry there :( but i finished all d ppr n had 5 mints more. ques. were harder tham last years. i guess they changed d concept :( i had diffiuculty inly in que 3 i guess. tests n observation ques. do u remember that?

Reaction score
what was q 3 about? And for the gradient, I got 2000 something I think! fbyfbyfby, did some people really leave the exam :0 How far had they got?

Reaction score
what was q 3 about? And for the gradient, I got 2000 something I think! fbyfbyfby, did some people really leave the exam :0 How far had they got?
my 1 friend left d exam but d others did not BUT they were able to do only 3 ques(max) 1 of my friend was able to do only first que. imagine!

Reaction score
my 1 friend left d exam but d others did not BUT they were able to do only 3 ques(max) 1 of my friend was able to do only first que. imagine!

You're joking! Just the flower drawing? I can't believe that... and 3 questions? what!? hahahaha

Reaction score
yeah, we had the leaf one too, maybe we just had slightly different qs or in a different order or something... :)