• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Economics (Coursebook 2nd edtion, Cambridge) - Textbook Answers

Reaction score
Hi - which textbook do these chapter answers relate to? Thanks
Yes thank you so much - I could not find which textbook because I have a few with the same title!
Thankfully, I have managed to find my relevant textbook. Sorry for the confusion....
thank you again for posting the answer chapters, I really appreciate it. 😊

Reaction score
Thank You sooooo much, This helped me a lot!!
No problem at all ! I hope it did.
Yes thank you so much - I could not find which textbook because I have a few with the same title!
Thankfully, I have managed to find my relevant textbook. Sorry for the confusion....
thank you again for posting the answer chapters, I really appreciate it. 😊

Reaction score
Hello raghav
hope you are doing great.
Your kind support helped me a lot.
I need a favor again.
Can anyone help me with the AS and A level Business Course book (4th Edition by Peter Stimpson) and Economics Course book (4th edition by Colin Bamford) Answers...
It's very urgent. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hello raghav
hope you are doing great.
Your kind support helped me a lot.
I need a favor again.
Can anyone help me with the AS and A level Business Course book (4th Edition by Peter Stimpson) and Economics Course book (4th edition by Colin Bamford) Answers...
It's very urgent. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• ASAL_Business_Answers.zip
    6 MB · Views: 216
  • Economics 3rd Ed Coursebook.pdf
    28.3 MB · Views: 390
Reaction score
Hello raghav. Thank you for everything you are sharing.
Do you have IGCSE Economics Second edition workbook and answer of workbook? Thank you;))

Reaction score
Hello raghav. Thank you for everything you are sharing.
Do you have IGCSE Economics Second edition workbook and answer of workbook? Thank you;))
Hi ! I don't think I have the Workbook but the answers of it !!! Do tell me your email. I will mail you the workbook answers.

Reaction score
Thanks for uploading the answers to igcse economics 2nd edition. please can you also help with the susan grant 2nd edition o level economics workbook answer susan grant economics o level teacher resource. thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE ANSWERS TO IGCSE BUSINESS STUDIES COURSEBOOK 5TH EDITION BY KAREN BORRINGTON AND PETER SIMPSON