• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

iGCSE ending soon

Boo

Reaction score
how did u do in chem paper 1? any doubts??
Can you tell me the ans for one of the qns (i dont really remb) but it was like the jar one with co2 h2o and o2 gas and the options were , lightened splint lime water and etc which did you guys choose - as all of them seemed correct. :$ x

Reaction score
Can you tell me the ans for one of the qns (i dont really remb) but it was like the jar one with co2 h2o and o2 gas and the options were , lightened splint lime water and etc which did you guys choose - as all of them seemed correct. :$ x

Is this v2 coz I dont remember this in v1

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!! as soon as i got back home i slept for like TWO days , without having to wake up to study or go to schooooooooooooooool! :D

Reaction score
yessss, that's V2 , well i chose glowing splint for i thought it would work with both O2 and CO2, where one relights and the other extinguishes but there would be no effect with H2, however my teacher said that lighted slpint is the correct answer since it will show effect with the three gases. (the question said describe a test to identify the three gases in the glass jars) so we had to choose a "mutual test"