• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ENGLISH 0510 EXAM!!

Reaction score
Hey i dont have a problem with p2 of english but i DO with p4 i mean its listening HOW am i supposed to practice with it?? are there those question mp3s or something?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
u can go to www.hebafathi.com/home-1.html

here all the tracks from 1990-2008 are available online for free..no registration required...though as far as i know u cannot download them!!
so just go to the links and press the years..if u dont have the paper download it and print it...and then u r ready to go...sit in an exam like environment...i mean spend complete 45 minutes just for doing the papers!

Reaction score
Math_angel said:
u can go to http://www.hebafathi.com/home-1.html

here all the tracks from 1990-2008 are available online for free..no registration required...though as far as i know u cannot download them!!
so just go to the links and press the years..if u dont have the paper download it and print it...and then u r ready to go...sit in an exam like environment...i mean spend complete 45 minutes just for doing the papers!
Thanx but it doesnt seem to work :/

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
it works for me though :shock: i think u need to have some add-on or something....and i dont know what exactly...if sumone knows how to fix the problem ...plz help!