• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ENGLISH 0510 SPEAKING TOPICS May June 2018

Reaction score
hi guys
there is different between performance and performances so what is the correct answer

Reaction score
Good luck to all of you! Remember that the speaking exam does not test your knowledge on a topic but your fluency! So no matter what card you are given, keep on talking!

Reaction score
Good luck to all of you! Remember that the speaking exam does not test your knowledge on a topic but your fluency! So no matter what card you are given, keep on talking!
do u have any tips for speaking fluently!?sometimes i am out of ideas and stop ..i am homeschooled please help

Reaction score
I always advise my students to think of the topic on personal level. For example if you are given the dreams card, talk about your dreams, say if you are a dreamer, what others think about dreaming. Is it a good thing to dream? Etc! Hope i have helped! ❤

Reaction score
I always advise my students to think of the topic on personal level. For example if you are given the dreams card, talk about your dreams, say if you are a dreamer, what others think about dreaming. Is it a good thing to dream? Etc! Hope i have helped! ❤
is it okay if we repeat our sentences in different words