• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ENGLISH LITERATURE NOTES 2013!

Reaction score
Hi all, here are some eng lit. notes and half complete hehe , but still on the off chance it might benefit you take a look , and good luck for Monday (exam) or Tuesday depending where your from.

IGCSE ENGLISH NOTES DOWNLOAD
http://limelinx.com/3xle

if this helped please like :D

Reaction score
Drat, we only have gatsby in common ( ur notes r actually so amazing) i do gatsby, death of a salesman, midsummer night's dream (I swear Shakespeae wrote this when he was high...its about fairys ALOT of fairys) and the songs of ourselves for poetry...

Seeing ur combination, are you any chance at auckland grammar, cuz some of my buds there do the same thing az u...

Reaction score
Hey I'm doing gatsby, death of a salesman and songs of ourselves for poetry, my exams on Monday an dim super nervous :(

Reaction score
Hey guys ! The notes are amazing ! :D
Who's giving it on Monday? And which variant?
Thank you ! :)

Reaction score
Just wondering does anyone do carol Ann Duffy igcse English paper 5? It would be great if you have some notes to share. Jus real stuck :/