• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE French Listening

Reaction score
Anywyz can any1 tell me abt their experience in da speaking xam .........wht all to do and is it easy or difficult ..,,,,,,,,,fast response needed.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
I have the listening tracks for most of French 0520. They're quite heavy, about 50Mb for each year. Which year do you want?
u still have the tracks ????
i badly neeed them !!
can you pleassseeeee mail it to me !!
pleaassseee ! pleaassssseee !
[email protected] ----> my id
i want 2008 june
and 2010 nov and june .
thanks a lot in advance !

Reaction score
I have the listening tracks for most of French 0520. They're quite heavy, about 50Mb for each year. Which year do you want?
Hi am looking for french 0520 french audio files for
june and october 2008
june and october 2009
june and october 2010
june and october 2011
june 2012
do u still have files?
please send to email [email protected]
thanks

Reaction score
Hi i am looking for french igcse listening tracks for June 2010, November 2010, June 2011, November 2011 and June 2012. Can anyone help me exams are soon
email [email protected]

Reaction score
can u mail me the listening audios(tape files) u hv for the french foreign language 0520.i just cant seem to find them on the net!my email is [email protected]. thanks alot.
i need all the help i can get!

Reaction score
Hello
I'm doing IGCSE French Foreign Lang right now. Don't worried it's really easy. For the tense, you only need to know Present, Passe Compose, Imparfait, Condtionnel and Futur Proche and Futur simple. Plus some vocab in the book. That's it, really easy.
I am finding french really hard. I only got 80% in my Winter Exam. PLEASE HELP ME? HOW CAN I IMPROVE