• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

igcse ict p3 2011

Reaction score
i cant exactly tell u WAT were da questions obviously, but i would advise u to leave da IF statement for da end if its taking too long cox managing time is important....nd dun lsn to dose ppl who r saying it was TOO DIFFICULT! dey simply didnt prepare....
only new thing was dat u had to search da internet for some information dat is to be used in excel
good luck :)

Reaction score
cmon man some clues on wats coming......
just giv me da topics............
iv done all da past paperss but im less than confident .......

Reaction score
yellitgirl said:
i cant exactly tell u WAT were da questions obviously, but i would advise u to leave da IF statement for da end if its taking too long cox managing time is important....nd dun lsn to dose ppl who r saying it was TOO DIFFICULT! dey simply didnt prepare....
only new thing was dat u had to search da internet for some information dat is to be used in excel

Excuse me :evil: you r not suppose to give negative comments on others posts. Thats their opinion, if you think it was really easy why r u saying that leave the IF statement and by the way the formula was not the usual one, it was not direct IF formula it is a combination of two different formulas. If you did it in th usual way, GOD HELP YOU.
Thanks and good luck.

Reaction score
PUSHPAK1321 said:
yellitgirl said:

Excuse me :evil: you r not suppose to give negative comments on others posts. Thats their opinion, if you think it was really easy why r u saying that leave the IF statement and by the way the formula was not the usual one, it was not direct IF formula it is a combination of two different formulas. If you did it in th usual way, GOD HELP YOU.
Thanks and good luck.

wat 2 differnt formulaess

Reaction score
lol

I remember doing this paper.

The IF function... I literally did it the other way around. I asked my teacher, and he said that it's correct 'cause it would still return the desired value.

Reaction score
What tough IF function? This was a ridiculuosly easy paper.
Compare it to the others and it's nothing..
I thought paper 2 was harder!