• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ICT paper 21 !!!! i did it !! it was very easy

Reaction score
Hey !! :) the exam was really simple !! i did it yesterday !!u had to create 1 report , had an extract which was to be imported to word docuement, in the presentation there were 6 slides in which u had to insert call outs ! in the emil part u had to create a folder ,add a contact, compose an email and attach the word document to it!!

guyzz i am telling u there's no worth worrying about it cause it was really simple and easy !!! :) :) :)

Reaction score
Hey !! :) the exam was really simple !! i did it yesterday !!u had to create 1 report , had an extract which was to be imported to word docuement, in the presentation there were 6 slides in which u had to insert call outs ! in the emil part u had to create a folder ,add a contact, compose an email and attach the word document to it!!

guyzz i am telling u there's no worth worrying about it cause it was really simple and easy !!! :) :) :)
I did it also,just a quick question,the table that you export and place in word document,how many rows does it have?For me it was 3

Reaction score

do u have the question paper if u have then plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mail it 2 me on [email protected]

Reaction score
Guys, just remember to practice and have faith in God during the exam and we all in shaa Allah will do well.

Reaction score
I did the paper aswell but couldn't complete it in time because I messed up the access part :/ only got to print the powerpoint slides out and time was up D;
How much marks will I get? I only missed the email part