• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE ICT PAPER 3 OCT/NOV 2014

Reaction score
I have mine in 4 hours.
Do past papers, its the best way to pass a practical exam.
In most paper 3, they are going to ask you for the Lookup function, The countif function, the sumif function and the If function.
If you do enough past papers this will not be as challenging.

Reaction score
OH thankyou very much for answering! you must be so nervous, good luck! i actually did a lot of past papers amd learned all of the functions that you named before, however i still have trouble with them. if you can please contact me through this thread or by a private conversation and tell me which functions they asked you to use i would appreciate it VERY MUCH! I have mine in 10 hours! again thank you for responding and i would realy appreciate if u could pass that information. GOOD LUCK!

Reaction score
Can u plz help me. I did very bad in paper 2. The only way to pass this subject is to do very well in paper 3 but I'm not good at ICT :(
Can u plz send me the link to download the supporting files.
I had problems this session and I couldn't attend all classes. I missed most of paper 3 classes.
Plz HELP me...

I will really appreciate your help to save my life!

Reaction score
Can u plz help me. I did very bad in paper 2. The only way to pass this subject is to do very well in paper 3 but I'm not good at ICT :(
Can u plz send me the link to download the supporting files.
I had problems this session and I couldn't attend all classes. I missed most of paper 3 classes.
Plz HELP me...

I will really appreciate your help to save my life!
Paper 3 was easy! Don't worry too much and practice a lot and you'll do fine.

Reaction score
u finished yet? it would be helpful if u spit some out to us
Yes! The paper went surprisingly well. It was the easiest since 2010 Nov.
I wouldn't want to give away too much. All I can tell you is that excel was very easy (you only have to use a few functions).
Web design was also easy although people with less practice may find it challenging.
Please ask me questions if you want to know more and I'll try my hardest to answer without cheating.
Good luck on your tests xx