• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Igcse ICT Practicals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I can help u I'm doin on 25 th and 26th April Variant 2

I am doing variant 2 as well and I would be grateful if you could help me as well once you do the exam, here is sonething I would like to share, I already sat my theory exam due to technical issues at school that will stop us from doing it on the correct timing and my advice is for everyone to focus on inputs and outputs and insertion of formula's, the difference between realtive and absolute values, and robotics/ATM

If anyone has an issue just contact me and I will help you as much as I can!

egy

Reaction score
They say something called thumbnails? I personally have no idea whats that and thats why whoever has finished their exam should help as soon as possible!

is the exam similoar to previous years past papers

egy

Reaction score
I am doing variant 2 as well and I would be grateful if you could help me as well once you do the exam, here is sonething I would like to share, I already sat my theory exam due to technical issues at school that will stop us from doing it on the correct timing and my advice is for everyone to focus on inputs and outputs and insertion of formula's, the difference between realtive and absolute values, and robotics/ATM

If anyone has an issue just contact me and I will help you as much as I can!

????? need more explanation ............. Thanks in Advance :):)

Reaction score
????? need more explanation ............. Thanks in Advance :):)
Ok so prepare yourself to screenshots from excel expect to write a number of formula's, explain how robotics and ATM work and explaining for 5-6 marks relative and absolute cell referencing, these were the area's were alot of marks was given the rest was really easy simple output input advangtages and disadvantages, and there were a couple of question on expert systems and their use in medical fields. I promise you I will have a good think back at the exam and I will post anything else I remeber. Hey I know we are discussing ICT but has anyone done the arabic second language for edexcel speaking yet, I really need some feedback on the exam mine is this saturday so if anyone has info I would really appreciate it.

egy

Reaction score
do you mean that screenshots of excel will be given and write formulas such as IF , Sum , CountIF etc . functions
input and output such as mouse , dotmatrix , laser printer , OMR and their advantages and disadvantages
for expert system such as why computers are used instead of nurses or the input , output and processing of the system

A question did solving past papers helped you and to what extent ????

and about arabic edexcel sorry i donot have any idea inshallah I will give you information as I can as i get my practical exam

Reaction score
Ok so prepare yourself to screenshots from excel expect to write a number of formula's, explain how robotics and ATM work and explaining for 5-6 marks relative and absolute cell referencing, these were the area's were alot of marks was given the rest was really easy simple output input advangtages and disadvantages, and there were a couple of question on expert systems and their use in medical fields. I promise you I will have a good think back at the exam and I will post anything else I remeber. Hey I know we are discussing ICT but has anyone done the arabic second language for edexcel speaking yet, I really need some feedback on the exam mine is this saturday so if anyone has info I would really appreciate it.
Thank youuuuuuu ;)

Reaction score
I'm doing mine on the 20th and 27th! I'm using office 2003,facing difficulties in database :( Can anyone help? Solving the MJ 2012 paper 2 and i'm failing in the REPORTS!!!!! -much less Calculations

Reaction score
hey guys does anyone have any info about the biology IGCSE 2013 papers do you think there is a chance of getting them before the exam or not, do you think anyone will post them maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.