• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE LITERATURE HELP

Reaction score
I am doing my IGCSE literature this session May/June 2013 and I am confident I can secure either an A or an A*. However I need some help in some of the short stories: My Greatest Ambition and The custody of the pupkin.
I will be attempting the passage based question so if you guys have any notes can you please send them to me. Thanks...I would really appreciate the help!

Reaction score
I will also be sitting the IGCSE English Literature in May/June 2013, regarding the passage-based questions how long should it be ??? And how about the eessay question??? And we only answer 3 questions, 1 from section A,1 from question B, and 1 from section 3 so we r going to answer at minimum we answer 1 passage-based and 1 essay so in total 6 pages of writting right ??? also for paper 3 how long should our work be ??? Plz reply!!!

Thankzz in advance :)

Reaction score
Well it depends on the question. I might sometimes write even 1 and a half pages but it should be absolutely revelant to the question. And sometimes i do 2 pages or even more.
I would recommend going for essay question in the poetry part
and the passage based question for the strory and play
(I might even do the empathic question for the play).
For the unseen I would write 2 and a half pages but once again it depends on the question
For the unseen paper i recommend 20 min studying the text and 55 min answering the question

Reaction score
LAWL! I am struggling to study literature! You are confident for A*?? TEACH ME MASTER!? :p

Reaction score
hey, how are you all revising for literature, anything in particular? currently getting a D :/ im doing variant 42 and 52 for the books hullabaloo in the guava orchard and the siege

Reaction score
Only got some notes for some poems from 'Songs Of Ourselves'.

Attachments

• IGCSE Poetry 2.pdf
    268.2 KB · Views: 122
Reaction score
just smth short abt the characters in the son's veto

Attachments

• The Son’s Veto.doc
    55 KB · Views: 37
Reaction score
I am doing my IGCSE literature this session May/June 2013 and I am confident I can secure either an A or an A*. However I need some help in some of the short stories: My Greatest Ambition and The custody of the pupkin.
I will be attempting the passage based question so if you guys have any notes can you please send them to me. Thanks...I would really appreciate the help!
how are you studying ????????????????