• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE mathematics extended paper 42 post your answers!

Reaction score
Post your answers to your question so we can compare our answers in the forum. Plus, what did you get for the question with two similar squares and two congruent triangles

1) which angle(s) or/and side(s) are the same and explain
2) the two triangle are ..... (i put congruent)

Post your answers!

And also, what did your put for the last question of circil theorm question? I put 168 but people say its 138 degrees

Reaction score
Evem I put similar, actually one square was small and the other was big, therefore the lenghts would be differentt :confused: actually I was never taught of that rule
one side of one triangle ws equal 2 da side of da other triangle, n so ws another side.

Reaction score
Evem I put similar, actually one square was small and the other was big, therefore the lenghts would be differentt :confused: actually I was never taught of that rule
congruency isn't a part of the syllabus anyways...but it came :-/

Reaction score
it was actually congruent our teacher marked the paper and there was 3 sides that were the same as each other

Reaction score
ALL CONGRUENT TRIANGLES ARE SIMILAR...YOU MAY GET THE MARKS OR MAY NOT

Reactions: Z.S
Reaction score
ya thats correct im gonna upload the mark scheme for paper 2 and 4 by my teacher but ill wait a week just to make sure everyone has done it
I think everybody is done with variant 2 papers

Reaction score
I put all corresponding sides and angles as equal
and I wrote it was congurent

and what was you answer to the linear programming question? what was the lowest price?

Reaction score
ya thats correct im gonna upload the mark scheme for paper 2 and 4 by my teacher but ill wait a week just to make sure everyone has done it
Everyone finished them already
You can upload them dude :)