• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Mathematics May/June 2013.

Reaction score
If you came here expecting for the paper, you are probably in the wrong place and i am sorry for disappointing you. I have exactly 12 days for my Mathematics paper. What I need from you guys is to post whatever the last moment study resources you guys have, its not going to only me but also whoever clicked this post in search of help for preparation for the exam. So please Share :)

Reaction score
If you came here expecting for the paper, you are probably in the wrong place and i am sorry for disappointing you. I have exactly 12 days for my Mathematics paper. What I need from you guys is to post whatever the last moment study resources you guys have, its not going to only me but also whoever clicked this post in search of help for preparation for the exam. So please Share :)
If you require CIE IGCSE Extended Maths revision notes (inc. questions/answers), please email me at [email protected].

I'm looking to get feedback and for people to find errors/typos.