• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Maths Quick revision !! :D

Reaction score
zaqqzainub what abt MENSURATIONNN! i have no idea abt it...:( n my ppr is after 20 days!!!! plz help meh,,

Reaction score
salamo 3alekoum to everybody,
how are u all today? :D

i am still new at forum and i just wanted to share this information with you people, it can be helpful :D
this paper, before exam you can just have a quick look on it so that u memorize everything
this maths paper quick revision , i have it from the best maths teacher, Mr.Atef Abdallah i edited it and now its available for all of u :)
Thank u very much!!:D

Reaction score
zaqqzainub what abt MENSURATIONNN! i have no idea abt it...:( n my ppr is after 20 days!!!! plz help meh,,

you need to solve more of paper 4 .. and it depends on triangles, squares, and different shapes combined with each other to form a 3D shape , and you can use the formulas for different shapes to get what the question is asking :D

thats what all i can help you with :)

Thank u very much!!:D

you r most wlc <3

Reaction score
salamo 3alekoum to everybody,
how are u all today? :D

i am still new at forum and i just wanted to share this information with you people, it can be helpful :D
this paper, before exam you can just have a quick look on it so that u memorize everything
this maths paper quick revision , i have it from the best maths teacher, Mr.Atef Abdallah i edited it and now its available for all of u :)
thank u soo much:)

Reaction score
that will depend on the grade threshold for minimum marks of B

but if u think u will get an average of 100 out of 200 .. then with sorry your grade will be C

Reaction score
thanks alot :) u saved a student from mayjune 2015 session:)
I was struggling to revise the whole syllabus and this had helped !!!