• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE MAY JUNE 2016 DISCUSSION HERE!!

Reaction score
Yes,I did. :rolleyes:
You owe me nothing.It isnt even my website.:giggle: Just remember me in your prayers.
Welcome.

Haha no its fine.:p I know it feels good to finally find what you were looking for.
Best of luck!
I always will :)

Reaction score
hi everyone!! there are so many syllabus changes for ICT and bio and i only have the specimen papers to practice with, do you guys have any suggested websites/ books ?

Reaction score
PHYSICS:
well MOMENTUM is a new topic which is included in the 2016 syllabus.............so does anyone have questions related to momentum..........i already have the notes but i want questions.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!:)
umm hi...these r all the questions i got from my teacher (wksheet n test paper)
i'm sorry for the written answers.....
hope i was helpful

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    629.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    894.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 19
  • testpaper.jpg
    testpaper.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20
Reaction score
PHYSICS:
well MOMENTUM is a new topic which is included in the 2016 syllabus.............so does anyone have questions related to momentum..........i already have the notes but i want questions.

Try other boards like as level i think

Reaction score
PHYSICS:

suppose a truck, of mass 60kg, moving with a velocity of 3m/s collides and couples a stationary truck of mass 30kg. The two move together with a velocity (V). Find V

Reaction score
Did you just give me the link to download the pdf and solve all my problem???
I think i owe you a hell lot of favours. I am forever in your debt.
Thank you soooo much...

*Was that very filmy??*
Hi. Is it possible to please send me this book?