• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE MAY JUNE 2016 DISCUSSION HERE!!

Reaction score
i need the answers for IGCSE 1st English language coursebook edition IV and also for the workbook.

Hi Meena!
Sorry, I don't have the answers, but do you find the book useful? Because so far I am getting A*s in everything except English. Although I worked really hard on my courseworks and made into band 1 for all of them (Worked for about 6 months! No joke!), I get Cs in the actual paper...

So again, Do you find the English 1st Language book useful? Also I'm curious to know which subjects you chose. If you need any help, please be sure to ask me! I'll always try my best to do so!

Thanks!

Reaction score
ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE (0510):

http://hebafathi.com/home-1.html

^^^^^^^^^^^LISTENING TRACKS from 1990-2014
Anybody has papers for listening or writing EXTENDED for years before 2003.................please upload even if it is one paper with its MARKING SCHEME
Thanks in advance:)

Reaction score
can anyone give me tips on how to study for chemistry and physics. im quite struggling with these two and i really need good grades for these . bio and math are fine but these two subjects are giving me hell . any tips ?

Reaction score
can anyone give me tips on how to study for chemistry and physics. im quite struggling with these two and i really need good grades for these . bio and math are fine but these two subjects are giving me hell . any tips ?

im achieving A* on these...
i study and revise by reading the book THEN TESTING MYSELF BY ANSWERING THE SYLLABUS. when you answer the syllabus, you can use these as your notes for revision.
then i do past papers. i dont care whether its core or extended because at the end of the day, everything comes up.

hope it helps:)

if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask me!!

Reaction score
im achieving A* on these...
i study and revise by reading the book THEN TESTING MYSELF BY ANSWERING THE SYLLABUS. when you answer the syllabus, you can use these as your notes for revision.
then i do past papers. i dont care whether its core or extended because at the end of the day, everything comes up.

hope it helps:)

if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask me!!
hey thank you for replying. i have some problem with answering questions of chemistry and physics
i understand them really well but i start to get confused and panic while solving past papers
i dont know what to do

Reaction score
hey thank you for replying. i have some problem with answering questions of chemistry and physics
i understand them really well but i start to get confused and panic while solving past papers
i dont know what to do
Just practice the past papers regularly and don't forget to keep a day for revision.
Also read examiner reports. They point the mistakes students make in the exams and they'll surely help you.