• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE nov 2020 past papers

Reaction score
I got you man, I have so many websites full of IGCSE past papers. What exam board are you looking for>

Reaction score
2020 nov ict 0417, biology 0610, chemistry 0620, physics 0625, english language 0500, english literature 0475, music 0410, portuguese 0504

I got you man, I have so many websites full of IGCSE past papers. What exam board are you looking for>

Reaction score
2020 nov ict 0417, biology 0610, chemistry 0620, physics 0625, english language 0500, english literature 0475, music 0410, portuguese 0504
For sure I have there papers bruv, but, what is the exam board? For example, is it: AQA, Cambridge, Edexcel?

Reaction score
thanks. but doesn´t have winter of 2020 ony has spring of 2020
Bro, there are some people who are retaking certain GCSE's during the winter season because they may have done worse during the summer. Therefore, Cambridge is not going to post the exams so that people will not cheat as they will know the questions and answers in advance. I'm also impatient for the papers, I got English language and literature mocks in January and I gotta revise for them with the little material that they have provided.

Reaction score
Bro, there are some people who are retaking certain GCSE's during the winter season because they may have done worse during the summer. Therefore, Cambridge is not going to post the exams so that people will not cheat as they will know the questions and answers in advance. I'm also impatient for the papers, I got English language and literature mocks in January and I gotta revise for them with the little material that they have provided.

thanks, I thought people had already finished retaking them in winter. I have the same problem for english, my mocks are also in January

Reaction score
thanks, I thought people had already finished retaking them in winter. I have the same problem for english, my mocks are also in January
Glad to see we are both in the same boat. For me, English Language and literature is the hardest subject because there is no way to properly revise for the exam and all the marking is subjective. I can literally think my analysis is legendary, but, the marker would think it's stupid. Do you think the same way?

Reaction score
Glad to see we are both in the same boat. For me, English Language and literature is the hardest subject because there is no way to properly revise for the exam and all the marking is subjective. I can literally think my analysis is legendary, but, the marker would think it's stupid. Do you think the same way?

Yes, I agree. I don't know how to revise for english and you can't really self mark. Even your teacher may mark it very differently from an examiner.

Reaction score
Yes, I agree. I don't know how to revise for english and you can't really self mark. Even your teacher may mark it very differently from an examiner.
Exactly, the only way we can revise is by practising the question skills; but even then, the questions in the exams come up as such a surprise as the skills we learned will be useless. Whats prose book and drama are you guys doing? I'm doing 1984 for my prose and journeys end for the drama.

Reaction score
Exactly, the only way we can revise is by practising the question skills; but even then, the questions in the exams come up as such a surprise as the skills we learned will be useless. Whats prose book and drama are you guys doing? I'm doing 1984 for my prose and journeys end for the drama.

We read Jane Eyre and just finished the Crucible.

Reaction score
Does anyone have Edexcel IGCSE Geography 4GE1 November 2020 papers, would appreciate al ot

Reaction score
Does anyone have Edexcel IGCSE Geography 4GE1 November 2020 papers, would appreciate al ot

Reaction score

you got the igcse edexcel papers? geog, math, bio, chem, and physi?