• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Oct/Nov 2013

Reaction score
guys how to print, 2 slides per pages with audience notes!

Suppose you need to print a total of 4 slides, then select the option for 3 slides with audience notes and then only select to print slide 1 and 2 and then repeat it and print slides 3 and 4 :)

Reaction score
Hey !! I'm an IGCSE CIE student . I need help for A - Maths paper 1 Oct/Nov 2013 . My exam will be on 28th Oct . I'm from Myanmar . Can u guys post it ?? PLS HELP !!!

Reaction score
Hey !! I'm an IGCSE CIE student . I need help for A - Maths paper 1 Oct/Nov 2013 . My exam will be on 28th Oct . I'm from Myanmar . Can u guys post it ?? PLS HELP !!!

When is ur A-Maths Paper1 exam ??

Reaction score
Suppose you need to print a total of 4 slides, then select the option for 3 slides with audience notes and then only select to print slide 1 and 2 and then repeat it and print slides 3 and 4 :)
yeah! that is what i did in the test

Reaction score
Hey guys.when is your BIOLOGY ATP (PAPER 6) exam. I'm not so good at biology. can someone please help me out. My exam is on 29th of october. Please if anybody who have their exam before 29th could help me? I will be very much thankful to everyone. any help would be appreciated. please help me..

Reaction score
Hey guys...i was just wondering whats the difference in taking the exam in june/july or oct/nov ?
is there any similarities?