• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE result finally!!!

Reaction score
ICE is a certificate in which there r 3 levels: Extinction, merit and pass
Extinction is for the students who got 5 A or A*s and above
Merit is C plus in 5 subjects and F plus in 2
Pass is F plus in all subjects
ICE is just a certificate u can present in universities.....they started it this year in our skool so dont know how helpful it will b in the future;)

what if you get A's and A*'s only what certificate will you get? i guess not ICE!!

Reaction score
So wait. having a distinction in ICE is a thing i can put down on my application and make universities impressed? Isn't it a sort of given when they see my results?

Reaction score
u will present it 2 the universities along wid the grades u get.....its jst an additional certificate......but hey jst the word "distinction" looks cool :cool:

Reaction score
i hv 2 agree aniekan, u r right...... many ppl r complainig bout ICT .......my guess is the paper was easy so the threasholds must b high.........( I got an A* though so no prob 4 me)....my real prob is english .....i got a B in that
which variant did you go for??