• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Results

Reaction score
Hey guys, we're only 4 days away, am I the only one shaking from nerves? :( , I need 5 A*s, and I expect then in ICT, Maths, 3 scienses , arabic and english I wont get good marks thats for sure.

I did really good in ICT, I only lost about 17 marks in maths in both papers (I hope thats enough for an A*?) I did amazing in paper 1 and 6 for the sciences, and in paper 3 I'm pretty sure I won't drop below 65 in worst cases.

My expected grade from my mocks were A*s for all subjects except Arabic, yes even english!

What worries me is my handwriting, I have a very bad one, like if they see I have a bad handwriting, can they skip a question and give me 0, or even cancel the whole test?! PLEASE TELL ME!

Reaction score
No they can't skip any answers, even if your handwriting is indecipherable, they will do the best effort to get a mark or two out of it. Don't worry these people are skilled and experienced, and most importantly, they are paid in British pounds to do their jobs, plus your paper is graded by at least two different individuals.

Reaction score
No they can't skip any answers, even if your handwriting is indecipherable, they will do the best effort to get a mark or two out of it. Don't worry these people are skilled and experienced, and most importantly, they are paid in British pounds to do their jobs, plus your paper is graded by at least two different individuals.
I really hope so, I studied so hard and I hope I get rewarded for this

Reaction score
OF COURSE u r not the only one shaking!!
I have only one IG subject which is Accounting and I am really hoping to get the A*... Everyone was saying that the paper was hard, I said it's easy! So that's really worrying me in case I thought it's easy because I didn't notice the tricks in the paper or something! :D

Reaction score
OF COURSE u r not the only one shaking!!
I have only one IG subject which is Accounting and I am really hoping to get the A*... Everyone was saying that the paper was hard, I said it's easy! So that's really worrying me in case I thought it's easy because I didn't notice the tricks in the paper or something! :D

Same boat here :(