• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE winter 2012 questions

Reaction score
For which subjects u need this session's papers? If possible, I may tell you a part of the paper if u need that much urgently.

Reaction score
First language English, Additional mathematics, Mathematics, Geography, ICT, History, French, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Economics.

Reaction score
Well, among all these subjects I only appeared in IGCSE Mathematics. The paper was medium in difficulty level. In paper 2, there was not a single question on trigonometry but paper 4 didn't included mensuration. Paper 2 included a simple short question on mensuration, statistics and some other topics. Scatter diagram was also included this time in either of these papers (probably paper 2). Paper 4 included a question on number sequences, general arithmetic (ratio, proportion, percentages etc.), a confusing or maybe a lengthy question on trigonometry (where I saved amout 6 of my marks from being deducted :p ) and a slightly longer question on circles and it properties (I found this question the hardest, maybe because i didn't prepared the topic well). There was also a time consuming usual question on graphs and tangents. Thats all I remember, i am sorry i cammot remind myself any specific question as it has been too many days since i gave my paper.
Hope it helps.