• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I'm an IGCSE Maths Teacher - Post your questions here.

Reaction score
Can you please help with the math oct/nov 2011 paper 42 0580. Question number is 7 d,e and f

Reaction score
Posting in capitals won't make me answer faster - I will answer every question when I decide to.

This is just a rotation like any other but here you have a line instead of a shape that you are used to. You can use tracing paper to rotate the vector.
Heheh, Anyways Thanx Alot! Anything except tracing paper?

Reaction score
There are 10+5=15 students who attend both drama and music and there are 90 students in total. So the probability is 15/90.
Oh im very sorry i meant e) ii) so sorry i mixed up, thank you so much for your time and answers :)

Reaction score
Heheh, Anyways Thanx Alot! Anything except tracing paper?
How do you normally rotate a shape? I recommend tracing paper but you could do it just by looking if you want.

A matrix method should not be used here since the IGCSE transformation matrices are designed for transformations about the origin (0,0). Plus it would be a complete waste of time :)

Reaction score
Nope, i will go see it :) thanks alott
It's quite a coincidence that both you and alamgir asked for help with the same question (dii) on the same day but made a mistake and actually wanted help with (eii).

If you're not the same person, then you should meet - I'm sure you'll have a lot in common :)

Reaction score
It's quite a coincidence that both you and alamgir asked for help with the same question (dii) on the same day but made a mistake and actually wanted help with (eii).

If you're not the same person, then you should meet - I'm sure you'll have a lot in common :)
Hahahahaha, i noticed that too while searching for the answer. Weird o_o