• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I'm an IGCSE Maths Teacher - Post your questions here.

Reaction score
I won't be able to answer questions for the next few hours. I'll answer any unanswered questions later today.

Reaction score
0580 oct/nov 2009 p4, question 8 c , iii)
find the number of students represented by 1 cm square on the histogram, how do we solve these type of questions?

and when they ask us to find the height of other colums by giving one value (in histogram) how do we find it? do we just guess?

Reaction score
I won't be able to help anyone else before the exam tomorrow. I hope my help over the past few weeks has been useful.

I'm sorry about any questions that I have not answered.

In post #489 I have given a link to my revision notes. And look out for my thread on 14th May where I will be posting solutions to Paper 42.

Goodbye and good luck :)

Reaction score
C
I won't be able to help anyone else before the exam tomorrow. I hope my help over the past few weeks has been useful.

I'm sorry about any questions that I have not answered.

In post #489 I have given a link to my revision notes. And look out for my thread on 14th May where I will be posting solutions to Paper 42.

Goodbye and good luck :)
an you resend the notes again in other file format
Thank you for all ur help