• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I'm Back :P

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm sorry it's been a long time since I visited XPF last time (I registered a year ago) and I am surprised that XPF has experienced such an undate. I hope that I can get involved into discussions again. (Of course you can treat me as a newcomer :p)

And by the way, I'm learning Further Mathematics this year. Can anyone tell me where I can find threads about it? Thanks.

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm sorry it's been a long time since I visited XPF last time (I registered a year ago) and I am surprised that XPF has experienced such an undate. I hope that I can get involved into discussions again. (Of course you can treat me as a newcomer :p)

And by the way, I'm learning Further Mathematics this year. Can anyone tell me where I can find threads about it? Thanks.
olevel or alevel ?

Reaction score

welcome back
heyy...m new
welcome :)