• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i'm so stressed.. i haven't learnt much for islamiyat :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Koi nahi hassay ga in bhai ki situation pe bohat ghalat baat hai. Aap aise karein ke apni islamiat ki jitni books hain un ko raat ko sone se pehle apnay kamre mein khol ke rakh dein. Phir so jana. Puri raat books parhti rahein gi aur jab aap subah uthein ge to aap ki tayari pakki ho jaye gi. Books ko parhna mat warna vo naraz ho jayein gi phir raat ko vo parhein gi nahi. Uss ke baad subah aap ki tayari to pakki ho hi chukki ho gi aur paper to dupahar mein hai to mein ne sunah hai ke torrent pe Avengers aa gayi hai (print acha nahi hai though) to aap uss time mein vo dekh lena. This would relax your mind aur aap ko paper ke duraan tension nahi ho gi.

Reaction score
Koi nahi hassay ga in bhai ki situation pe bohat ghalat baat hai. Aap aise karein ke apni islamiat ki jitni books hain un ko raat ko sone se pehle apnay kamre mein khol ke rakh dein. Phir so jana. Puri raat books parhti rahein gi aur jab aap subah uthein ge to aap ki tayari pakki ho jaye gi. Books ko parhna mat warna vo naraz ho jayein gi phir raat ko vo parhein gi nahi. Uss ke baad subah aap ki tayari to pakki ho hi chukki ho gi aur paper to dupahar mein hai to mein ne sunah hai ke torrent pe Avengers aa gayi hai (print acha nahi hai though) to aap uss time mein vo dekh lena. This would relax your mind aur aap ko paper ke duraan tension nahi ho gi.
wow. your sense of humor sickens me -.- what if it was you who still had a alot of things left to do?

please guide me.. :(
go through some of the past papers, and try to do the main topics, you still have some time it's not like you never studied isl before ..

Reaction score
wow. your sense of humor sickens me -.- what if it was you who still had a alot of things left to do?

go through some of the past papers, and try to do the main topic, you still have some time it's not like you never studied isl before ..
Agar aisi halat hoti to mein xtremepapers pe beth ke time na waste kar rha hota thora dimagh ka istamal karta mentos khata aur isl ki atleast book ki to reading khatam karta plus a few past papers. Zahir si baat hai yahan bhi logon ne yahi kehna hai ke book parho aur past papers karo. Waise mere sense of humor ne aap ko zada sick to nahi kia na? paper to de do ge na araam se? Zada problem hui to disprin kha lena :)

Reaction score
please guide me.. :(
well, i'd recommend you go through/write all guess paper questions for a start and then do other topics which have a high chance of coming, if u have problems with biography of the Prophet (pbuh), then refer it to Islamiat-lats min revision, it'll help you out

Reaction score

thank u very much for your answer!
srf 1 advice jb apk kisi ki halat ka pata na ho.. to zyada BAKWAs nai krte :)

Reaction score
well, i'd recommend you go through/write all guess paper questions for a start and then do other topics which have a high chance of coming, if u have problems with biography of the Prophet (pbuh), then refer it to Islamiat-lats min revision, it'll help you out

JAZAKAALLLAH every one:)

Reaction score
thank u very much for your answer!
srf 1 advice jb apk kisi ki halat ka pata na ho.. to zyada BAKWAs nai krte :)
Welcome. Whatever your situation is you should use a bit of common sense and read the course book. Coming on xtremepapers and asking for how to prepare is the cheapest act. You still have about 20 hours and you can easily go through the book and a few past papers. My point was: people here would tell you to do the same so why waste the few hours you have, dumb banda.

Reaction score
Welcome. Whatever your situation is you should use a bit of common sense and read the course book. Coming on xtremepapers and asking for how to prepare is the cheapest act. You still have about 20 hours and you can easily go through the book and a few past papers. My point was: people here would tell you to do the same so why waste the few hours you have, dumb banda.

Don't be harsh . Try to be nice. I know it from experience , when the result comes , the guy who is ''dumb banda'' will have more grades than you . Don't being so over confident ! You may know everthing and yet know nothing .

Note : This post wasn't posted by multixamza01 . As said earlier he will only come online after 8 June . I am just some loser, who hacked his account . Silly Me ! :p

Reaction score
Don't be harsh . Try to be nice. I know it from experience , when the result comes , the guy who is ''dumb banda'' will have more grades than you . Don't being so over confident ! You may know everthing and yet know nothing .

Note : This post wasn't posted by multixamza01 . As said earlier he will only come online after 8 June . I am just some loser, who hacked his account . Silly Me ! :p
Dude I already gave my islamiat paper and got an A*, so I dont need to worry. Aap bhi hacking ki bajaye parhne pe dehaan do

Reaction score

thank u... :)

Reaction score
Dude I already gave my islamiat paper and got an A*, so I dont need to worry. Aap bhi hacking ki bajaye parhne pe dehaan do
me too....
and don't be so conceited . If you got an A* doesn't mean you get the right to treat others like inferiors.
“And turn not your face away from men with pride, nor walk in insolence through the earth.
Verily, Allah likes not any arrogant boaster.” (31:18)

Reaction score
me too....
and don't be so conceited . If you got an A* doesn't mean you get the right to treat others like inferiors.
“And turn not your face away from men with pride, nor walk in insolence through the earth.
still hacked, ;)

Reaction score
me too....
You're the same guy who hacked this account right? Aur abhi bhi lecture de rhe ho pehle khud tou sharam kar lo :)......ab mujhay isl ki book kholni paray gi warna I would've quoted a few verses too about what Allah says about thieves. And you still haven't got my point, I didn't criticize him for not preparing for isl till the last day, I said that why waste the few hours that are left by coming on xtreme papers and asking people for help, they would tell you the same, to study the book and do some past papers. I never fought with him over why he didn't prepare for his exam.

Reaction score
You're the same guy who hacked this account right? Aur abhi bhi lecture de rhe ho pehle khud tou sharam kar lo :)......ab mujhay isl ki book kholni paray gi warna I would've quoted a few verses too about what Allah says about thieves. And you still haven't got my point, I didn't criticize him for not preparing for isl till the last day, I said that why waste the few hours that are left by coming on xtreme papers and asking people for help, they would tell you the same, to study the book and do some past papers. I never fought with him over why he didn't prepare for his exam.

The point is you can't quote a single verse without opening the book . That proves that you stole that A*!
It is written is the Quran that , learning a verse and forgetting it is a sin ! So first go ask for forgiveness from Allah! Then act like Mr. Wisdom !

Status
Not open for further replies.