• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IMP. PERSONZ IN ISL.

Reaction score
Hey guyz.................does any body know that whether we should learn all the important personalities mentioned in farkhnda noor book or just specific ones like HAZRAT HAMZA,HAZRAT ABU TALIB , HAZRAT BILAL etc etc?? :?:

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Silent Hunter said:
Hey guyz.................does any body know that whether we should learn all the important personalities mentioned in farkhnda noor book or just specific ones like HAZRAT HAMZA,HAZRAT ABU TALIB , HAZRAT BILAL etc etc?? :?:

All of them!!
U shud know at least 5 points for each personality!!
And for the ASHARA-MUBASHARAH a minimum of ten points!!! :)

Reaction score
prepare ashra mubashra very well.its nt been asked since last 2 or 3 pprx nd i think it cn cum ths tym.

Reaction score
In Ashrah Mubasharah do Hazrat Ali, Hazrat Abu Bakr, Hazrat Usman, Hazrat Umar, Hazrat Talha and Hazrat Zubair really well. The rest are not that important. In important personalities I suggest doing Abu Talib, Abu Sufyan, Hazrat Hamza, Hazrat Bilal well.

Reaction score
please dont skip anything and dont get confused in guesses and stuff
just keep on revising and you should have atleast once / twice read everything and should have basic knowledge of evrything :)

Reaction score
yeah I agree that you should atleast read everything once so that you have knowledge of it and able to write if it ever comes but not everything in important. Scribes only 2 or 3 are important especially Zaid bin Sabit. Imamat never comes. Descendant read through it, its easy. In mothers of the faithful Hazrat Khadija, Hazrat Aisha and Hazrat Hafsa are important, i did 3 others just in case but it was futile. Also if you have David Thomas's book study Sources of Islamic Law from there as it has a lot of hidden stuff beneath the lines

Reaction score
well..............m having problems on question 1.Donno from which book should i study to satisfy the requirements for the paper?? :( ......and hey is there any chance of the question 1 passages and hadis to be repeated in this oct 2010 session???

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
David Thomas' and Maulvi Jehangir's books are Good enough to cover everything included in the syllabus..

Yes, they can be repeated...

Reaction score
Well, it depends on the topic which you are doing like for biography its best to do it from Farkhanda Noor. Then again some topics like Q1 requirements I found O Level Comprehensive the best. See if you can get hold of Sir Zafar's notes. They will get you through everything easily since they are combined from all the books

Reaction score
I did all of the Quranic passages and Hadis since there is no way of really knowing whether they will be repeated.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
but imamat came in 2009!
Also names of all mothers u need 2 know and check the pastpapers mainly u need to describe Hazrat Khadija RA and Hazrat Aisha RA

Let me tell u that in Islamiyat mostly question are repeated so have a good practice on pastpapers

Reaction score
iamamat came in 2009 thats why there is little chance of it coming again this october .Scribes,10 blessed companions and mothers need to be done perfectly.

Reaction score
Do thoroug reading and make Points Of Four Caliphs,Hazrat Talha.Hazrat Zubair,Zaid bin sabit,Hazrat hamza,hazrat Bilal,abu sufyan,Abu Talib.All Daughters,Hasan and Husain,Hazrat Aisha,Khadija,Hafsa and any two more

Reaction score
Farkhanda Noor's book is gud for biographies, and lifetime of Prophet(S). But for the rest of the stuff, use Jehangir's book.

Reaction score
They give Imamat rarely because of the difference in Sunni and Shia beliefs and its always choice :)

Reaction score
Imamat neva comeesssss u guys shud clear dis...
2009 mein Hz Hasan Nd Hz Husayn ke bare mein Question aya tha nd they are included in Descendants...
So imamat ko bhul jaoo...