• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Importance of SAT

Reaction score
How important is SAT exactly considering you want to apply in USA, UK and/or Australian universities?When do you take SAT?and the difference between SAT 1 AND SAT 2?Please reply quickly I need info quick!thank you and stay blessed:):)

Reaction score
How important is SAT exactly considering you want to apply in USA, UK and/or Australian universities?When do you take SAT?and the difference between SAT 1 AND SAT 2?Please reply quickly I need info quick!thank you and stay blessed:):)
ur admission in us counts on the basis of sat 1 score.sat 1 is compulsory.uni in us dont ask for sat 2 except for top level universities like ivy, MIT etc
u dont need to take a sat if u want to apply in uk.uk universities dont ask for sat.sat is only for us.but universities like HKU,NSU prefer sat students.
medical is very expensive outside pakistan.if u have enough money than u can go but really medical is very expensive.i suggest u to do medical frm pak. like aga khan or king edward

Reaction score
and yeah....do pakistani medical colleges..like King Edward give admission solely on basis of SAT scores ???

Reaction score
should medical students give SAT-1.....or only SAT-2 ????:confused:[/quot
every university in USA ask ur sat scores no matter which field u have applied for.
HAHAHAHAHA king edward dont ask for sat. U have to take MCAT for admission in KING edward or other UHS medical colleges.pak uni dont need sat but private uni like lums ,AGA khan etc prefer sat