• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Importance of saying de Salaam in full form :)

Reaction score
Yar

Yar shazmina! summary batado!! mujhe kuch bhi nahi samej aarahi hae!!
please summarry needed!!
oh yes SALAM!!
Ohkkk...well wat i mn is dat... Whn evr fr sayn r replying de salam....try to wrtie it in de full form...instead f thinkn it as time consuming...as u receive numerous rewards while saying it in de full form...i hope u gt it now :)

Reaction score
Walekum as Salam wa rehamatullahe wabarakatuh
Jazakallah for the tag shazmina ! :) very helpful thread on realizing the importance of saying the full Salam... I ceratinlly didn't knw some of the things mentioned here... thanks :)
Waiyyakum my dear sweet sistr :) masha allah....dats gud...i hope u knw it now....Allhamdulilah :)
Ur mst welcme dear :)

Reaction score
Ohkkk...well wat i mn is dat... Whn evr fr sayn r replying de salam....try to wrtie it in de full form...instead f thinkn it as time consuming...as u receive numerous rewards while saying it in de full form...i hope u gt it now :)

the thing that matters is your intention ! wishing salam or full form means the same thing! salam is an abbreviation of asslamu alaikum! try to get the point!

Reaction score
the thing that matters is your intention ! wishing salam or full form means the same thing! salam is an abbreviation of asslamu alaikum! try to get the point!

No. Salam is not an abrev. for Assalamu Alaykum. Salam means peace, as in, convey my Salams to so and so <<< Give my "peace greetings" to so and so..your intention may be that of saying the Salam but she is talking about an entirely different topic here. Like the Hadith says, saying Assalamu 'Alaykum would give us ten hasanat, and as you say the more expanded version, your weight of good deeds increases respectively....understand my point?