• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Important-Geography

Reaction score
I'll list simple mistakes that people make, please add up!
Barani crop answer in mark scheme that they are grown in rainy reason is not correct, it is just a base given, instead the answer is that the crops which are based on rainfall as in the other condition, many other crops are also grown in rainy seasons but they are not bartani

Reaction score
I'll list simple mistakes that people make, please add up!
Barani crop answer in mark scheme that they are grown in rainy reason is not correct, it is just a base given, instead the answer is that the crops which are based on rainfall as in the other condition, many other crops are also grown in rainy seasons but they are not bartani
I'm not saying here that you're wrong but the examiner is going to check our paper with the help of marking schemes he's not gonna look whether its actually true or not so we may be at a disadvantage writing the answer you provided instead of the mark schemes's answer

Reaction score
Barani crops are grown completely on rainfall. Other crops may be grown in the rainy season too but they use irrigation water alongside with rainfall. That's the main difference i think.

Reaction score
I'm not saying here that you're wrong but the examiner is going to check our paper with the help of marking schemes he's not gonna look whether its actually true or not so we may be at a disadvantage writing the answer you provided instead of the mark schemes's answer
U don't understand, the scheme is only there for a base

Reaction score
U don't understand, the scheme is only there for a base
But wouldn't they provide marks for the answer written in the marking scheme, without the extra detail you provided? Even if its used as a base it must carry some marks !!

Reaction score
But wouldn't they provide marks for the answer written in the marking scheme, without the extra detail you provided? Even if its used as a base it must carry some marks !!
well, thats my opinion because it does not make any logical sense to me and i believe the other way is correct.

Reaction score
well, thats my opinion because it does not make any logical sense to me and i believe the other way is correct.
Well obviously the more detail one gives the more marks he gets. You're right, anyway we have a lot of time in geo so we can easily write extra points :p

Reaction score
and by the way, the space given in the question paper is hardly enough to write "extra points". We must be very economical with the space given or we'll run out of it.