• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IMPORTANT IGCSE ENGLISH 0500

Reaction score
I made up many points lol ...

There was not much in the text for 15 marks of content maybe about 5 things which you expand and a couple you can make up ! :)

Reaction score
Bruv are you dumb!!?!! There were tonnes of points, you had to be clever to get them. You got most of them now stop worrying about the exam and think about lit which is ten times harder. Any idea which poems or stories are gonna come up?

Reaction score
If you tell me who you are I will guarantee I will tell you the information before the actual exam ...

I am getting ''inside'' information ;) If you need help call my number :D

Reaction score
That wont work mate, you and sun will get a variant paper and not the one we do unless u use a mobile in the quarintine period. :)

Reaction score
Nope receiving message at 8:30-9:00 in the morning via email got it all planned ;)
Will log on at school at 9:15 .
Literature papers are the SAME questions, and do not spread over 3 papers, because any information will not really be relevant apart from the texts, which answers will be individualized ...

Reaction score
Look at last year. They have changed it, there are three different variations cause they know people cheat?? Done any french? or u gonna cheat for that aswell?

Reaction score
merkyou69 said:
I made up many points lol ...

There was not much in the text for 15 marks of content maybe about 5 things which you expand and a couple you can make up ! :)

I mean for question 1, i made up stuff for Point no.2 and point no.3

Reaction score
Rooney don't worry, even though your a rubbish footballer ... It does not make a difference

You do not get marked on certain points ...
Just write in good points, a substantial tone and you should be fine. No one would have got every single point on that paper ... It is fine, hopefully everyone will get an A*