• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ADD MATHS STUDENTS

Reaction score
Guys in case anyone did not notice, the choice in the last question of both add maths papers has been removed now. U vil have to answer the whole question completely.

Reaction score
yea it'll be a easy paper coz it's first one after specimen and also with no choice.. inshaa Allah everyone will do best.....

Reaction score
Thank you for telling me that. as i m appearing in add-maths privately and doing self-study, nobody was there to tell me about pattern change. by the way, it is better without choice coz we waste some time in choosing between two and then when we are stuck in that, we cross that out and do the other. this has happened to me in maths test many times so it's good that this will not happen in add-maths.
May Allah bless us all with shinings (A)stars :)

Reaction score
yeah man this sucks now :/ what if they are hard? weak students like me are all fucked -_-

Reaction score
no prob at all :) yea it iz actually better ... never thought it dat way ...
Thank you for telling me that. as i m appearing in add-maths privately and doing self-study, nobody was there to tell me about pattern change. by the way, it is better without choice coz we waste some time in choosing between two and then when we are stuck in that, we cross that out and do the other. this has happened to me in maths test many times so it's good that this will not happen in add-maths.
May Allah bless us all with shinings (A)stars :)

Reaction score
Dun worry buddy n dont giv up already! Just work hard, u have got time. Hopefully it will b easy :)
yeah man this sucks now :/ what if they are hard? weak students like me are all fucked -_-

ABM

Reaction score
I teach Add-Maths (4037) so let me clear one thing that syllabus has not changed only the pattern has changed to the extent that only alternatives in the last questions have been removed from both Papers Marks allocation, duration and type of questions are same so don't be afraid only choice in alternatives has been eliminated nothing else has changed and this changes will be applicable from 2013.

ABM

Reaction score
I teach Add-Maths (4037) so let me clear one thing that syllabus has not changed only the pattern has changed to the extent that only alternatives in the last questions have been removed from both Papers Marks allocation, duration and type of questions are same so don't be afraid only choice in alternatives has been eliminated nothing else has changed and this changes will be applicable from 2013.
I thought that will begin from 2015?