• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Important Question: Physics P4

Reaction score
Guys I would really like to know which AS topics to revise for P4. Ive done A2 and dont have time to do AS. Any help would be awesome

Reaction score
I honestly don't think that much AS knowledge is applied for physics and biology, maybe chemistry with organic and physical, but thats about it :/ ofcourse really core concepts like speed acceleration etc are important but EVERYONE knows those...

Reaction score
Thank you Jinglex. Thats a relief! :)
I know you saw my earlier post on chem. So what do you need to do for chem from AS? Ive done organic but do I have to do physical?
Someone also posted on the importance in doing periodicity. Can you help me out?

Reaction score
Thank you Jinglex. Thats a relief! :)
I know you saw my earlier post on chem. So what do you need to do for chem from AS? Ive done organic but do I have to do physical?
Someone also posted on the importance in doing periodicity. Can you help me out?

Basically group chemistry and organic is all

Reaction score
You dont really require any AS knowledge for Physics p4 as the sylalbus itself is quite huge. However for chemistry 1-2 questions come from AS portion and they are usually from group chemistry.

Reaction score
You dont really require any AS knowledge for Physics p4 as the sylalbus itself is quite huge. However for chemistry 1-2 questions come from AS portion and they are usually from group chemistry.

You mean Inorganic right?