• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Important Questions with Answers for Physics ATP

Reaction score
that is the most awesomest guide one could find for preparing ATP physics
thanx a bundle

Reaction score
Awesome.. thanks for compiling these into a .pdf file. :)

I wanted to add more stuff (more common questions and experiments) but due to lack of time it wasn't possible. Still, I'm glad we managed to solve (most) of those questions (the ones which I left out were ones I found too vague or too simple that didn't even need an explanation).

Hey Do we have to write the scale on the graph as well?
I'm not sure.. I don't think so... just remember to use a sensible scale and read the question carefully (sometimes they ask you to start the x-axis and y-axis with a certain value).

Reaction score
Hey Karachi Rocker and leosco1995 ....
YOU GUYS REALLY ROCK!!!!

If I get an A* in physics the credit shud go to u and all those who helped me out...
Thanks XPF!!!!!

Reaction score
Lets discuss the paper here :D the moderators wont know hahahahahahahah :p :p J.k :D

Reaction score
Hello !
These are answers to important questions for O level Physics ATP. ( Total 68 questions)
Many Many Thanks to Rayyan aka leosco1995 for his extreme help.
I hope you will appreciate our effort :)
We seriously deserve tons of Thanks.
THANKYOU GUYS :)

Reaction score
This one's amazing compilation reallly... we owe you a big time thanks Rayyan aka leosco1995 :):X3:

Reaction score
S
Hello !
These are answers to important questions for O level Physics ATP. ( Total 68 questions)
Many Many Thanks to Rayyan aka leosco1995 for his extreme help.
I hope you will appreciate our effort :)
We seriously deserve tons of Thanks.
Super work and Please Pray for our best Result...!