• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IMRAN KHAN INJURY...????

Reaction score
rumors.. ? if there are..... dont they know one does not simply fall from 20 feet and have 21 stitches on the head and back ...... Politicism aside.... every one is praying for the leader ...... just waiting to hear some good news...... InshaAllah :)

Reaction score
O cool, first time I've seen PTI getting blasted off. lol.

And cardude456, Im not burning, infact you all are burning cause of my hate for IK.

Reaction score
O cool, first time I've seen PTI getting blasted off. lol.

And cardude456, Im not burning, infact you all are burning cause of my hate for IK.

Hah nothing like that..... u can hate him we have nothing against that....but obviously when u say baseless things abt who we believe should be our leader we obviously wont like it.....

Reaction score
haha. we'll see what happens after the elections, even if IK becomes PM, i wanna see what he'll do. if he screws us up, i'll say i told you so!

Reaction score
rumors.. ? if there are..... dont they know one does not simply fall from 20 feet and have 21 stitches on the head and back ...... Politicism aside.... every one is praying for the leader ...... just waiting to hear some good news...... InshaAllah :)
they r INSANE......on twitter especially...nerds who dont know anything except lies....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
You know what........your doing this coz ur pathetic...........u knw imran khan is gonna win and you just dont want to accept the fact. He is pakistans hope......right now he' s seriously injured and needs the nations prayers and all you can say are bad things about him......that is just really pathetic