• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Imran Khan Lovers....

Reaction score
if-pti-wins-everyone-wins-i-am-in-your-hands-i-am-your-man-754046.jpg

Reaction score
MashAllah khan did a splendid job ,his hardwork did pay off a little but should have been more but some of us failed to realized that.Now they ll regret it

Reaction score
now we have to accept our defeat....think about Imran Khan's feelings on bed....he fell and did hardwrk through out his life for us. he must be shocked aftr knowing results of halqas of lahore and other main cities of punjab.....:cry::((n)
BUT..
congratulation Imran Khan for ur success in KPK:)(y)

Reaction score
(I wrote this in another thread .... sharing here too.... please dont get depressed .....:) )

Well well.......... its all over........ the people of PTI had surely hopes too high..... literally too high....... how many people in Pakistan use tv,how many use internet approx 18% i guess ,how many can read and write ? how many are literate enough? how many can trust their leaders? how many can actually cast vote and not vote their caste ?

so these stats dont effect it (media) ........ social networking sites etc had created so much hype that PTI voters are now badly disappointed cuz what they had in mind was : NAYA PAKISTAN and nothing else....... one should always be ready for 'failures' - which in itself isnt any failure its a success actually if you look another way round...... PTI made 17 years back competing with parties almost 26-27 years old with so much experience...!!!! its nice to see PTI appearing as a second force and strong too........

even if not 100% success but saying PTI lost wont be fair :) :) Imran Khan did something to take the party to this level...... and one more thing the voters voting this time was more .. thanks to PTI ..... otherwise we would have witnessed the same old 2008 elections.......

i say it again......... KPK you people are awesome ..... :) meeting you soon InshaAllah :)

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Reaction score
Lat us give 5 years to pti to arrange all the people in their party... get a party structure .... and to whow us a bettter peshawar and opposition. We will wait imran bhai... we will come fr u after 5 years ... multiplied many times us as ppl will grow and be old enuff to vote... we will take our democratic revenge!