• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

India vs Pakistan

Who will win ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
@ 7:08pm - Misbah just lost his leg stump ! 110/4 - Top order failing again. Only Shafiq, Malik and Umar Amin are left. Wahab Riaz can also bat but after that, India will look to clean the tail.

Thoughts on where this match is going ?

Reaction score
Shafiq goes and safe to say, so does Pakistan. Pakistan batting being exposed again.

Reaction score
@ 7:08pm - Misbah just lost his leg stump ! 110/4 - Top order failing again. Only Shafiq, Malik and Umar Amin are left. Wahab Riaz can also bat but after that, India will look to clean the tail.

Thoughts on where this match is going ?
This is match is going down the drain :(

Reaction score
Jab India ko final kay liyay practice kerwa rahay thay tou atleas we should have given them some challenge .. Takay achi practice hoti India ki

Reaction score
165 all out ! Pakistan has not even made more then 180 runs in their 3 matches ! Is this really the same team that defeated India in the ODI series ?

Reaction score
any pakistani who does not support his own country is confeesing he/she is the most pathetic person alive........(as u can see if u slightly scroll above!!)...............SHAME ON THOU SOULS HOMIES !!!

Reaction score
any pakistani who does not support his own country is confeesing he/she is the most pathetic person alive........(as u can see if u slightly scroll above!!)...............SHAME ON THOU SOULS HOMIES !!!
I must say that reality never changes and pak has loses!!! The citizens always trust them but they disappoint us!!! and i am strong supporter of pak but yesterdays match angered me!!!!

Reaction score

It's not necessary for anyone to support their home country. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinions and hence can support any team they like. That doesn't make them pathetic persons in any way. I was initially rooting for Pakistan, but after seeing their poor performance, I'm now supporting India - really excited to see how the play.