• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Information Tech 9626 New syllabus thread(ICT boys & Girls)

Reaction score
Guys I have great news and I know I did some help to all humanity now .
Now I'm happy :p
Here's the book in hardcopy for you all.
Step-1
Try to download it
Step-2
Just get it print cheap :p
Goodluck and please please please pray for my Good grades.
May Allah Help us all get our grades...........NOTE IT HAS Chapters missing but the rest we can study ourselves ,the important chaps are included :)
https://issuu.com/cupeducation/docs/cambrudge_international_as_and_a_le/28?e=4655315/33692228
Easy way to download it is to use a print page website collect the jpg then download it from a Firefox extension called PrintFriendly & PDF .

Last edited:
Reaction score
Guys I have great news and I know I did some help to all humanity now .
Now I'm happy :p
Here's the book in hardcopy for you all.
Step-1
Try to download it
Step-2
Just get it print cheap :p
Goodluck and please please please pray for my Good grades.
May Allah Help us all get our grades...........NOTE IT HAS Chapters missing but the rest we can study ourselves ,the important chaps are included :)
https://issuu.com/cupeducation/docs/cambrudge_international_as_and_a_le/28?e=4655315/33692228
Easy way to download it is to use a print page website collect the jpg then download it from a Firefox extension called PrintFriendly & PDF .
you do know this is half of the book previewed right ??? ... thought it does have all theory chapters ...

Reaction score
Hey do u have marking scheme for this specimen papers or did u do them by your self if u can send me anything that will be helpful it will make me happy
sure here's the marking schemes ... paper 3 is not yet available when it will be i'll post it for you

Attachments

• 204932-2017-paper-1-specimen-markscheme.pdf
    163.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 204930-2017-paper-2-specimen-markscheme.pdf
    481.4 KB · Views: 6
Reaction score
HELP TO SOLVE ME THIS??

Attachments

• question.PNG
    question.PNG
    35.5 KB · Views: 36
  • question.PNG