• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Information Tech 9626 New syllabus thread(ICT boys & Girls)

Reaction score
Goyz who has the feb mar paper 9626 practical for 2017?
And what you guyz think wil come?

Reaction score
Guys , I really need notes for the theory sections in theory , Please help me out as soon as possible

Reaction score
Turns out, I'm unable to upload it here so If you all can give me your email addresses I will forward it to you.

Reaction score
Well there are no proper resources for ALevel IT 9626. Only mrsaem.com or sirsaem.com Will guide and help everyone. Excellent lectures from the best IT teacher I have ever listened to.

Reaction score
No I think first one was in 2016.
Hey ,
I can help !

IT Syllabus practical papers are solved in a much easier way to understand ..
All support files and question papers are available for AICT , IT And IGCSE ICT .
Leave an email id , so we can send you the requirement files and the question papers if required .
This Youtube channel is about all the papers being solved in steps so that each individual can understand .

IT ( Information Technology ) - Solved

Feel free to ask any questions , like, subscribe to the channel and kindly leave a comment !!
You can search the channel in youtube by typing in " Mr Mo ICT " , which would indeed help you get better results in the Examinations ..
Thanks .