• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Inquiry about Bio A2 result in Oct/Nov Session 2011

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I took Bio AS in June 2011 and its result was "a" then I took Bio A2 Variant 2 (THE DIFFICULT ONE) in November 2011 session and I am waiting for the result so I just want to know how many marks should I lose to get A* in the AL all over because all people say that it is so difficult and so let me say that I predicting to get 195/260 could I get A*?
Note: I took the Bio AS in june 2011 and Bio A2 in Nov 2011.
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
What grade did you get in the AS Biology in June? and What are the grades of the components?

Reaction score
What grade did you get in the AS Biology in June? and What are the grades of the components?
I got Paper 1 "A" Paper 2 "A" Paper 3 "B" Overall "A"
and I'm telling you that I am going to get 195/260 will i get a A*?

Reaction score
their is no constant threshold it varies wid da setting of papers and level of diffulty student face

Reaction score
The threshold havent come out yet! It is November 2011 or is there a constant threshold??

i knw it hvnt but u cn hv sm idea frm the previous, it slightly varies at least u will knw the range of particular grades