• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IPL season 6 starts !!yippeeeeee!!!;)

Reaction score
ofcrse............srk...........my fav............plus his teamz d best...............:D

Reaction score
i am from pakistan but i still watch IPL because after all its cricket.... i do not support any team:cool: ... and its very very sad to see that there is no pakistani player in IPL:( .. i hope next time they should be in the IPL so that there could be some fun and which would also improve our relations with india!!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Please people do not unnescessarily create a fight here.... this thread is to discuss sports not politics... besides, it's immature to say your country is like this and your country is like that.... if a country has some policies you don't blame its ppl for it..
just enjoy the game and stay cool.. its just a game afterall, nothing serious.. ;)
peace...

Reaction score
Exactly ! Right !! So catch todays thriller kkr vs royals jst chillax and cheer;)

Reaction score
I just randomly switch too Ipl often and i realized that along with international players the standard and quality of both game and arrangement has became so much better, i think Pakistan and should take it as competition level, so to achieve best level of betterment.