• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IS A LEVELS EASY??????????

Reaction score
heyyyy alll..........i just complted my o lvlx nd abt to start my a lvls frm next month.....im really tensed...........plz tell me.......is a levels really tough???? or if u work hard, its just a piece of cake for u????
plz....i need some serious reply :(

Reaction score
It isnt tough but it is different. Different from what you have been studying in Olevel..

The more dedication and understanding you have towards your subjects, the better grades you get. I have seen examples of my friends with 10 A's in Olevel and B's and D's in AS while a person with 4A's in Olevel got straight A's in AS. It all comes down to you. If you take it seriously, put in some effort and most importantly USE YOUR MIND, you can do it with good grades !

Reaction score
After I am done with my As, I believe that is easy...

You'll get your reward once you work hard and make sure your directions are right !

Reaction score
Chem is way toooo difficult...for me it was.. i got 88 in chem Alhamdulilah wid the help of Allah...and A 2 chem im fearing alot

Reaction score
i totally agree with aloo. if u have a bad result in o levels. u can still get a better 1 in A level. provided ur dedication nd hard work!

Mhm

Reaction score
If you are hardworking, AS isn't that difficult specially if you have good grades in O levels! However people coming from O-levels with 10 A's become over-confident. Many of my friends got a bad result because of it. The key is to stay focused.. work hard .. That's the only thing that pays off! Find a balance between school fun and studies! And try not to study at the last moment! Study throughout the year ... :) Nothing is impossible if you try sincerely !

Reaction score
oh yes. beware of this over-confident thingy. its very very dangerous!

Reaction score
thanks alot guyz :)
i pray that i never get over confident :)
nd u guyz plz pray for me that i get excellent results in A levels tooo :) :)