• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is anybody done with paper 1 Physics?

Reaction score
OKAY I AM ALREADY FREAKING OUT. I mean paper 1 is supposed to be an easy paper as it's core but I am SUPER nervous. How did your paper 1 go people?

Reaction score
It was not as easy as the past years. Expected easier...but no worries just use your knowledge and some common sense

Reaction score
OKAY I AM ALREADY FREAKING OUT. I mean paper 1 is supposed to be an easy paper as it's core but I am SUPER nervous. How did your paper 1 go people?
listen dun need to freak out !! if u r appearng ofr paper one its damn easy
do passs paper from 2006 to 2012 sessions thats it :D

Reaction score
i

i am sure bout the answer being "B""
i checkd th book,the study book states it clearly

check again it is A use values and calculate as power will stay constant
work=force*distance therefore more time more distance so work increase but power is work/time so even when work done increase by time power stays constant as in power time is taken into account

Reaction score
check again it is A use values and calculate as power will stay constant
work=force*distance therefore more time more distance so work increase but power is work/time so even when work done increase by time power stays constant as in power time is taken into account
i am sry but the ans is B
the book clearly states that ........."The greater the work done in a given time,the greater the power"