• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

is anyone else giving the islamiat paper on monday

Reaction score
where are your centrs?
@silent hunter, in the guess paper? don't rely on that too much, guy, because it's 50% likely that it will be the same.

Reaction score
@smurf: i don get what u r trying to say? :( ...................n m not relying on the guess.worried abut question 1 means worried abut surahs.

Reaction score
aah right. i thought you meant the surahs on the guess paper in particular.
don't stress about it. i'm worried too, i was just doing past papers and man, it did not go well. V_V

Reaction score
brother...............i don really knw what to rite in surahs question.............

Reaction score
well first, i'm a girl.
two, i find that for part a in most surah's, you just have to figure out which of the three main themes it's about: allah in himself, with the created world, or messangers. and then depending on that you just write about how it's about tawhid, how allah is powerful, merciful, forgiving etc and in part b i think you just memorize some hadis that i'm sure you can use in most of them, and write about what the surah itself discusses. i'll uh, i'll give you a link that should really help.

http://www.wiziq.com/tutorial/53412-Sur ... nctive-Way

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
hey u shud have posted this link b4 it is quite helpful!

TSZ

Reaction score
Hey, im nt appearing privately but about surahs, what i think or what i've understood is that a in part a) u shud give the teachings of the surahz but not by paraphrasing and nt getting too general. in part b), u cn compare the surah, tell hw muslims cn follow the teachings in their life etc.

Reaction score
WELL I DONT HINK THAT QUESTION SHOULD BE LEARNT...............it should be done on the basis of translation and own logical thinking................but still i need guidance as to what z the DIFFERENCE between prt (a) n (b)??????????????

Reaction score
guys, the surahs thing can get pretty confusing. Learn them. If you have O Level Comprehensive learn from them. Also have a look at the marking schemes.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
actually in a part its just that u have to explain what the passage says while in b part u have to give practical life examples llike we can follow those.. :)