• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is Biology required for getting O Level Equivalency?

Reaction score
Since Biology is compulsory in matric ,I have heard that you need Biology in O Levels if you want your equivalency to be made.Is this true because I did not gave Biology in O levels.

Reaction score
Since Biology is compulsory in matric ,I have heard that you need Biology in O Levels if you want your equivalency to be made.Is this true because I did not gave Biology in O levels.
Who told you that it is compulsory in matric? There are three groups, Science, Computer Science and Commerce.
If you did not give Biology, It does not matter, you can get your equivalence without it.

Reaction score
I HAD COMPUTER in olevels instead of biology, i got my equivalence made.

Reaction score
Ur only restriction in this case is that u can't go in medical field. Other than that, ur fine!