• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is education in Pakistan easy?

Reaction score
I see in this forum that many of my Pakistani friends talking about the result where they get A*. But here in Nepal there is a very low possibility that you get a A grade. I'm talking about Cambridge GCE A level.
So like what is that?

Reaction score
the fact is that pakistani candidates / students are very hardworking and and motivated :)

Reaction score
Humagai the papers in both countries are of the same difficulty. And uzair is quite correct. We people are hard working. :)

Reaction score
But Pakistani people get less opportunity (I guess) till date I haven't heard any of great scientist being a Pakistani (Please don't mind I didn't wrote to underestimate ) I think its because of war between India and Pakistan and US interference. Am I right?

Reaction score
there's a lot of talent till a level/fsc.......bt due to no proper utilisation it is of no use.infact our GOVT. suxx

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Humagai said:
But Pakistani people get less opportunity (I guess) till date I haven't heard any of

great scientist being a Pakistani (Please don't mind I didn't wrote to underestimate )
It's not lyk dat!!!
I'm sure u wud hv heard about Ali Moeen :)
And by the way it depends on dat person's own abilities....like not every person can become a scientist!!!
But
I also agree with you on the point dat...Pakistanis get less opportunity :(
eventhough they've got very much talent!!!!

Reaction score
Sir have you heard of Dr. Abdul Qadir? Dr. Abdus salam? The current affair of Dr. Aafia Siddiqui. She was one hell of a talented lady who has been allegedly thrown into blindfolds of crime and political muddle. :(

Reaction score
pakistan has a good system of education till ALevels/Fsc after that it's bullshit . Our universities suck their are hardly 5 world renowned universities in pakistan . Dude if you dont know Dr Abdus Salam go to bed and forget science . he was the one who changed a whole theory which was accepted for the past 100 yrs..

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Alevel is same all around the world .. Our students can match anyone around the world if they have resources . How do you compare Lums to an average american , canadian or british university.. Lums annual budget is 10 million dollars while their is around 500 Million ..
So no comparison
and i hav not even heard of a good nepali scientist asswell :p

Reaction score
Nepal is also a good and nice country.
people every where in developing countries face financial hardships and quality of education.
they have lot of talent but is buried under crises.
There should be no comparison. we are living in south west Asia. so we are neighbors.
If someone has hearted anyone it is his/her duty to compensate.
Personally i have sympathies with nepalian.
Both countries have great talent but can only be protruded due to the reasons stated above.
Pakistani have dominated in every country and they are not prominent due to the polices and situations of our country.
i know many people who are great scientists in Developed countries. Their economy is dependent upon them.