• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is EM an easy subject?

Reaction score
hey, so i was thinking of opting EM but the others have already covered half of the syllabus and the paper is going to be in oct/nov 2021
can i easily cover the syllabus? i know i have a lot of time but i am going to be busy preparing for Pak studies, Islamiat and GP this summer may/june 2021.
i will probably start preparing for it during the holidays........
i would really appreciate it if you rely to this thread🙂

Reaction score
I also thought the same when I wanted to opt for EM but when is saw the book so then I realized that EM is a difficult subject. By the way, Ahmed_890 have you started the preparation for May/June 2021

Reaction score
I also thought the same when I wanted to opt for EM but when is saw the book so then I realized that EM is a difficult subject. By the way, Ahmed_890 have you started the preparation for May/June 2021

Well not really but will prepare IA after I'm done with assignments and i am going to prepare for Pakstudies, Islamiat and GP also need to prepare a gp individual report by the end of December i jave started it and just wrote the introduction

In January the school is going to take a formal paper for these 3 subjects as students will be appearing for it, so we need to prepare all the syllabus.

Is EM really that difficult?? I had plans of opting atleast 3 extra subjects
GP(gonna be over with in m/j)
•Sociology/Commerce
•EM
So the question is whether should i do EM and Sociology, Sociology and Commerce or Em and commerce( all going to be in O/N 2021)

Btw are you a science student or business??

Reaction score
Did you drop EM?

Reaction score
Commerce was my first priority but the school said they will not hold any classes for ir as not much students opted for it

And now there is a chance they might hold the classes and now i wanna decide what to opt along with Commerce, EM or Sociology
Other students have covered almost half syllabus and they are saying EM is easy and i should do EM with commerce and drop sociology....

Reaction score
Ahmed_890 I did not drop EM but I didn't choose it. I was just looking for opting for it as I dropped Add Maths but I opted for Sociology. I am a Science student. By the way, it is your choice to opt for EM. Just read the EM book pdf view and get an overview that either you can do it or not?

Reaction score
Ahmed_890 by the way which city do you live in and in which school do you study? Can you please tell me?

Reaction score
Ahmed_890 I did not drop EM but I didn't choose it. I was just looking for opting for it as I dropped Add Maths but I opted for Sociology. I am a Science student. By the way, it is your choice to opt for EM. Just read the EM book pdf view and get an overview that either you can do it or not?
Yes,i was gonna do that and i have downloaded a pdf

Reaction score
Bro how is Sociology going for you because i have opted it too but i domt think it is easy( probably becoz we have not done any copy work/notes or a formal test, we just listen to sir and @ end we do Q/A. For the most part i feel students forget info if not written or given a formal test btw we are almost finished with chaper 2 Culture and have started Family) but i am gonna try to do it and if i feel i can't do it, i'll drop it

I live in Lahore and school is Beaconhouse CSBC
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sociology is fine. Firstly I struggled but now it is better although it is difficult. I live in Karachi

Reaction score
Sociology is fine. Firstly I struggled but now it is better although it is difficult. I live in Karachi
Hey there! I would be going for sociology or em as a pvt candidate and will not get the support of a teacher. Cn i still ace it.

Reaction score
You can still ace it. I am taking sociology, it just can easily be done if you read the topic and have general knowledge about it. All you need is to have the skill to write lengthy and good answers

Reaction score
You can still ace it. I am taking sociology, it just can easily be done if you read the topic and have general knowledge about it. All you need is to have the skill to write lengthy and good answers
How many months would you give to it. Also, i ll be starting my business prep in june which will be for the exams scheduled in may june 2022. Any tios for this and English as a first lang