• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is it just me or have they changed the examination trend in general?

Reaction score
i agree, some of the papers were having totally new questions never expected. Like in Pak studies paper 2 a whole question was given on water resources whereas no other past paper included such question. Similarly in islamiat, there was no proper question on islamic legal thinking as expected instead two never seen before questions were given. Although i didn't appeared this time in math igcse (i gave it in nov 2012), i noticed some quite different and some really wierd questions, especially p4 last question. However, generally they were a bit confusing but not insanely hard for an average candidate.

Reaction score
i agree, some of the papers were having totally new questions never expected. Like in Pak studies paper 2 a whole question was given on water resources whereas no other past paper included such question. Similarly in islamiat, there was no proper question on islamic legal thinking as expected instead two never seen before questions were given. Although i didn't appeared this time in math igcse (i gave it in nov 2012), i noticed some quite different and some really wierd questions, especially p4 last question. However, generally they were a bit confusing but not insanely hard for an average candidate.
Yh some papers were actually easier physics 31 was better than previous years

Reaction score
The ict practicals were wayyy off pattern and really tricky although I wouldn't say that they were all that hard. Maths p4 was actually the hardest exam ever and I'm not exaggerating.