• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

is it necessary to appear in 10-12 exams?

Reaction score
it totally depends on you..
if you get A* in 7-8 subjects, you'll get 100% scholarship :)
if u think u can prepare for 10-12 subjects and can get A*, then go for it :D

Reaction score
5 compulsory subjects and 3 optional (group) subjects are enough to complete o' levels. If you managed to get A* in all of them so it will be considered a good result. Additional subjects are taken by students who have some interest in those subjects, these subjects are helpful since they let you learn something new. But if they are not taken so it does'nt matter at all.
So 8 subjects are fine.

Reaction score
it totally depends on you..
if you get A* in 7-8 subjects, you'll get 100% scholarship :)
if u think u can prepare for 10-12 subjects and can get A*, then go for it :D
hahhahha
nowadays As alone dont have any worth :p
always aim for A*s :)
:eek:
if A*s have real worth and most people have A's bringing down its value. i believe most people shall be studying on scholarships in A.. rarely they are.:sneaky:

Reaction score
8 subjects are compuslory, the rest are optional.....If u are able to obtain A or A*s in atleast 6 of them....u will be eligible for scholarships.

Reaction score
:eek:
if A*s have real worth and most people have A's bringing down its value. i believe most people shall be studying on scholarships in A.. rarely they are.:sneaky:
nowadays, the point system is going on
A carrying upto 5 pts and A* carries 10 pts
to get 100% scholarship you just need 80 pts
its upto you how you make it :cautious:

Reaction score
nowadays, the point system is going on
A carrying upto 5 pts and A* carries 10 pts
to get 100% scholarship you just need 80 pts
its upto you how you make it :cautious:

but to bring down its value an average person must be getting 7, 8 A's
that should get them at least 50% scholarship.. may be globally most of students do get these percentage of scholarship.(n)

Reaction score
but to bring down its value an average person must be getting 7, 8 A's
that should get them at least 50% scholarship.. may be globally most of students do get these percentage of scholarship.(n)
yeah it depends how much scholarship the student wants :)

Reaction score
8 subjects are compuslory, the rest are optional.....If u are able to obtain A or A*s in atleast 6 of them....u will be eligible for scholarships.

not when your giving your exams privately :D............math, pak.stud, english and urdu a or b(which i gave about 2 weeks ago) are compulsory in 'Pakistan'..............PAKISTAN not schools

Reaction score
or are 7-8 subjects fine?
they are just fine. but if want to take more subjects u can and im taking at least 14 subjects in total and 2 are done. i would recommend those that u will study ahead and are easy A* subjects. tell me what field u wanna be in like medical or engineering and ill recommend the set of subjects u should take.

Reaction score
visit websites of different schools e.g city school, khyber colledges etc.........................................you'll get it