• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Is it possible to ask CIE not to release my results?

Reaction score
Basically the title. So I did exams in Oct/Nov and I'm pretty sure it went horriby and my grades will definitely suck. I don't want to have bad grades and thus just prefer the whole exam results to never be released. Is it possible? Thanks guys.

Reaction score
Basically the title. So I did exams in Oct/Nov and I'm pretty sure it went horriby and my grades will definitely suck. I don't want to have bad grades and thus just prefer the whole exam results to never be released. Is it possible? Thanks guys.

I don't think that is possible.
You will get the certificate of result.
What you can do is to not show this certificate to the universities you apply to.

Reaction score
I don't think that is possible.
You will get the certificate of result.
What you can do is to not show this certificate to the universities you apply to.

Ah. Thing is, I'm applying to UK Universities and they get my exam results directly from the CIE. And that's pretty much why I really prefer CIE to not release my exam results at all :p

Thanks, though! :)

Reaction score

U cant be 100% that u did so badly...I know that you have tried ur best...so why give up and feel so bad and depressed about life? i know that its stressful and life can be threatening and deadly at times but we have to be strong and never give up !!

So shut up !!! Be strong !!! Be confident!! U did ur best now let God deal with the rest !!!

As i said, i wish u the very best of luck and i am sure u will be happy when u do see ur results and even if u arent the world hasnt ended...the sky didnt collapse...the mountains didnt come crashing down..even though u may feel like that...look i have a lot of expierence and i know that u will be alright...just trust me...:)

Reaction score
Lol! That is not possible at any cost. I saw you solved many doubts in thread, and I expected good grades of you. I was about to ask you how is your feeling now as few days left, and I saw this. Anyways you can resit for the examinations and do full preparations this time and get good grades. This is the one side that you give all your subjects with a new entry. :)

Reaction score
U cant be 100% that u did so badly...I know that you have tried ur best...so why give up and feel so bad and depressed about life? i know that its stressful and life can be threatening and deadly at times but we have to be strong and never give up !!

So shut up !!! Be strong !!! Be confident!! U did ur best now let God deal with the rest !!!

As i said, i wish u the very best of luck and i am sure u will be happy when u do see ur results and even if u arent the world hasnt ended...the sky didnt collapse...the mountains didnt come crashing down..even though u may feel like that...look i have a lot of expierence and i know that u will be alright...just trust me...:)
Imagination world. I suffered a lot.

Reaction score
Lol! That is not possible at any cost. I saw you solved many doubts in thread, and I expected good grades of you. I was about to ask you how is your feeling now as few days left, and I saw this. Anyways you can resit for the examinations and do full preparations this time and get good grades. This is the one side that you give all your subjects with a new entry. :)

That was when I was preparing for the M/J exams. I was pretty dedicated back then, aha. But I didn't even bother to study for the O/N exams, hence the question :p Just plain lazy, I guess. And yeah, the next exam session basically sets my future and I'm willing to put any effort to get the amazing grades I need. Thanks!

Hey, thank you so much for the encouraging words. But I actually didn't try my best. Hah, I didn't even try at all. I just didn't give a shit about anything. All the blame was on me. I know I'm smart (sorry guys, let me dwell in vanity) and could've done much, much better. But again, thank you!

Reaction score
That was when I was preparing for the M/J exams. I was pretty dedicated back then, aha. But I didn't even bother to study for the O/N exams, hence the question :p Just plain lazy, I guess. And yeah, the next exam session basically sets my future and I'm willing to put any effort to get the amazing grades I need. Thanks!
Okay so just stay calm and study well as u did for M/J session. Best of luck for preparations and yeah, rape the CIE in this M/J ;) M/J is lucky. :p ;)

Reaction score

Hey, thank you so much for the encouraging words. But I actually didn't try my best. Hah, I didn't even try at all. I just didn't give a shit about anything. All the blame was on me. I know I'm smart (sorry guys, let me dwell in vanity) and could've done much, much better. But again, thank you!

I wish u all the very best of luck this time !!!